What is the best way to describe this tasting? Time travelling the whisky way? Definitely it as an exceptional opportunity to taste whisky that was bottled decades ago in the 70's and 80's. You will be able to experience how whisky has changed over the years. Nothing to do with maturation but how whisky was created in those decades for drinking back then.
This tasting will be hosted by Angus MacRaid who is a whisky expert vastly experienced at sourcing bottlings from the past. This will be a real treat and a true experience.
Angus has announced his line-up for the tasting:
- Aberlour 9 Years Old bottled early 1970's
- Tormore 10 Years Old bottled late 1970's
- Glenlivet 8 Years Old 100 Proof bottled in the 1970's by Gordon & MacPhail
- Balvenie 10 Years Old Founders bottled in the 1980's
- Glen Grant 12 Years Old bottled late 1970's
- Glen Moray 10 Years Old bottled 1970's
If you have not bought a ticket you should do so now by clicking here.